Sr. Mobile Application Developer ( Android Only)
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client's team of mobile developers is seeking a full-time Sr.Mobile Developer in Toronto, ON. This is an exciting opportunity to design native mobile apps that will be used all over the world. The Mobile Developer role requires strong technical knowledge and the ability to design beautiful user experiences on mobile.
Are you a Senior Mobile Developer that learns quickly and able to provide technical leadership to the team? If so, this role could be a fit for you!
Perks You'll Enjoy as Mobile Developer
● Competitive health & dental benefits
● Fantastic culture, including free snacks & catered lunch each day
● Tackle cool projects in a growth-focused environment
● Ranked in the Top 50 Companies to Watch by Deloitte
● Working effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
● Maintaining & improving the iOS or Android application used by over a million students
● Implementing new features for the client's tablet and mobile apps
● Regularly improving application performance and reliability, and as required, providing solutions to any issues
● Working alongside the client's design and backend teams to design fast, reliable and beautiful mobile apps
● Strong technical knowledge of REST APIs, Django, Node.js, AWS and MySQL
● Regularly contributing ideas to the design & planning process
Required Skills & Experience
● Several years of development experience and strong technical mastery on at least one of the iOS or Android platforms
● Must be able to provide technical leadership to the team
● Technical undergraduate degree (ie. computer science/engineering)
● Strong current knowledge of iOS or Android development technologies and tools
● Mobile network programming (client-server)
● REST APIs
● Automated unit and integration testing
Founded in 1999, TAL Group is one of Toronto’s leading IT & Mobile Recruitment Agencies. The company currently spans across 4 cities throughout North America and Europe, and maintains a database of over 175,000 accessible skilled professionals. Our team currently services multiple Fortune 500 & Canada's Top 100 organizations. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job