Software Developer, Backend (Python/Django)
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Backend Software Developer in Toronto, ON! Our ideal candidate has hands-on coding programming experience in an open source environment (Linux operating system/Apache Web Server Application) and strong Python & Django skills.
Perks You'll Love
● Work with the world’s No.1 Travel/Adventure company
● Exciting opportunities for travel and growth
● An environment where you work hard and have so much fun doing it - So rewarding!
What We're Looking For
● Must: Strong Python and Django skills
● Understanding the Full Web Stack cycle – from browser to server and back
● Has hands-on coding programming experience in an open source environment(Linux operating system/Apache Web Server Application)
● Responsibility would involve the development of the suite of product systems to their website, API and internal systems
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to converse with all levels of Management to ensure system communication and performance
● An Independent thinker is just as important as being an avid team player here. We need someone who’s willing to work on their own but be active in collaborating continuously with their team!
● Excited to work with the newest technologies and have strong Front end framework knowledge – ideally with React, Angular and/or backbone
● University Degree in Computer Science or related experience
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job