Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Lead Engineer in Toronto, ON! Our client, located in Toronto, is looking for a talented and motivated Engineering Lead to join their growing product development team. This is a senior position where you will be involved in making architectural decisions, and managing/mentoring a team of 20 developers.
Reporting to the VP of Technology, you will be accountable for the solutions developed by cross-functional teams working in an Agile environment.
Perks You'll Love
● Generous compensation, benefits & bonus plan
● Collaborative environment
● Dynamic team with leading industry experience
Required Background & Skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field preferred
● Minimum 8 years of experience in software engineering
● Minimum 5 years of experience leading/managing a development team
● Proven experience designing and architecting solutions on the JEE5/6 stack
● Experience with multi-tier and distributed applications
● MongoDB, SQL experience
● Experience with test frameworks, such as: Jasmine, Karma, Postman/Newman, EasyMock, Selenium
● Working knowledge of REST APIs
● Experience creating design documentation using various UML diagrams
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Bonus Skills We'd Love to See
● Domain Driven Design (DDD) experience
● Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job