Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Ruby/Rails Developer in Toronto, ON! This role will be responsible for creating clean, well-structured, back-end code within a Ruby on Rails environment and for assisting with architect enhancements to their increasingly complex and data-rich technology platform.
Ideally, you have 3 plus years of experience in web-based application development; with exposure to mobile development projects. A degree in Computer Science or equivalent is mandatory.
Perks You'll Love
● Innovative Company
● Collaborative environment
● Dynamic team with leading industry experience
Required Experience & Skills
● Ruby on Rails experience
● PostgreSQL experience
● Experience with Sphinx or other full-featured search technologies
● Sound knowledge of object-oriented methodology
● Familiarity with principles of database design and architecture
● Some experience administering a remote Linux server
● Working knowledge of Agile and waterfall software processes
● GitHub or other source code management technologies
● Knowledge of usability principles and web standards
● Bootstrap 2 & 3
● Responsive web development experience
● Familiarity with OWASP and/or other web security practices
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job