Contract Position - Mississauga
Seeking an outstanding contract Agile Lead/Scrum Master in Mississauga, ON! You must be passionate about Agile, team communication and dynamics, and know how to work with product owners and highly skilled software engineers in a fast-paced environment. Our client needs an Agile Team Lead who loves to facilitate stand-ups and retros, and can keep teams on track and focused on both process and delivery.
Hot Job Facts:
● Work in a collaborative, fun work culture
● Fast-paced environment using cutting edge technology
● Listed as one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For”
● Own the scrum process for R&D team by ensuring team members are practicing core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
● Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, grooming sessions, retros and other agile development related activities
● Manage multiple projects of small to large scale through sprints/iterations and assist the Product Owner in breaking down the project into stories
● Support an environment of trust and integrity where members of the team are encouraged to pro-actively raise concerns early and often in a positive environment focused on problem-solving
● Instill agile best practices
● Lead spring planning, retrospectives
● Produce information radiators
● Liasion between development team and product owners
Required Skills & Background
● Degree in Computer Sciences, Business or relevant experience
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience of successfully delivering large complex projects and programs using Agile/Scrum methodology
● Deep understanding of the software development life cycle and see yourself as a coach that supports the development process and guides a team on how to incorporate Agile best practices and values
● Genuine passion for the Agile methodology and flexible and open to the twist and turns of real-world software development
● PMP (nice to have)
● Agile training (ACP) nice to have
● 3+ years Scrum Master/Agile Lead experience in a software development team.
● Experience implementing agile
● 5 years' experience in High Tech software company.
● Demonstrated success with agile
Nice to Have Skills
● Knowledge of agile approaches and methodologies
● Experience as a product owner
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job