Intermediate Full stack Developer
Full-Time Position - Kitchener
Our client a cutting- edge, multiple award winning, Health tech start-up (FDA and Health Canada medical device licensed) is looking to hire their next talented Full stack Developer, to become a key member in the design and development, of cloud based lifesaving medical software and solutions.
**Please note this is a permanent, full-time position Located in Kitchener, Ontario.**
Perks You'll Love
● Work in a complex environment, as part of an extremely collaborative, fast-paced and talented dev team
● Work on life-saving technology
● Very competitive salary and benefits
● Plus work from home one day a week
Required Skills & Experience
● Strong passion and aptitude for new technologies
● A thorough understanding and background with Angular and MongoDB is highly preferred
● Extremely collaborative and a strong team-player
● A motivated, self-starter and able to take initiative
● Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
● Co-op experience is a huge bonus
● Must have completed Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Sciences or similar
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job